Premieres today Friday, August 2!
The saga of good versus evil continues as the VKs Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay return to the Isle of the Lost to recruit a new batch of villainous offspring to join them at Auradon Prep. When a barrier breach jeopardizes the safety of Auradon during their departure off the Isle, Mal resolves to permanently close the barrier, fearing that Uma and Hades will wreak vengeance on the kingdom. Despite her decision, a dark force threatens the people of Auradon, and it’s up to Mal and the VKs to save everyone in their most epic battle yet.
Exclusive to the DVD are Bloopers and deleted scenes plus UNDER THE SEA: A Descendants Short Story.
Descendants 3 Slime
– 1 bottle of Elmer’s Glue (4 oz)
– 1 tablespoon of baking soda
– 1/2 tablespoon of contact lens solution
– blue craft paint or blue food coloring
– blue glitter/blue crafting confetti
1. Mix the bottle of white glue and baking soda into a bowl. Gently mix.
2. Add in the contact solution. This will act as the activator!
3. Continue to stir until a goo starts to form. When it does, you can start to work the mixture with your hands.
4. Add in a drop of blue craft paint or blue food coloring. Do not add more than a drop or two, or the slime will be too dark for the glitter to show through.
5. Knead well. Add in the blue glitter and metallic confetti of your choice. Knead well.
6. If your slime is too sticky, add in a teaspoon of contact solution at a time until you reach the right consistency.
Your slime is now ready to be played with. Store in an airtight container when not in use.
PIN FOR LATER