JUST FOR THE BOYS?
Recently I had the opportunity of driving the Camaro LT1, and I have to say I fell in love instantly. For some reason, we have a notion that muscle cars are geared towards men. However I have to disagree, this car is perfect for women! It is not only affordable but is perfect for getting all of the thrills in especially for girlfriend getaways.
Prices for the Camaro LT1 will start at $34,995 including destination. For comparison’s sake, the 2019 Ford Mustang GT starts at $36,350 including destination, while the Challenger R/T starts at $35,790 including destination.
It seems as though any equipment available on the 2020 Camaro LT will be available to throw on the 2020 Camaro LT1. Some of the new optional equipment available on the LT for 2020 includes a rear spoiler, red or orange brake calipers, 20-inch alloy wheels, Recaro seats, dark tinted taillamps, and a suede steering wheel and shift knob.
- Offered in LS, LT (1LT, 2LT and 3LT), SS (1SS and 2SS) and ZL1 models – all except LS available as a coupe or convertible (see separate pages for complete SS and ZL1 details)
- Camaro LS and LT offered with a standard 2.0L turbo; with an available 3.6L V-6 engine offered on LT
- Standard LED daytime running lamps
- RS package offered on LS and LT. Content includes 20-inch aluminum wheels, HID headlamps, LED taillamps, RS-specific upper and lower grilles and rear spoiler
- 1LE package offered on Camaro LT, featuring track-tested Camaro SS components, specific technologies – including FE3 suspension, Brembo brakes, and heavy-duty cooling – and enabling an estimated 0.97 g in cornering grip. Available on LT models with manual transmission
- Driver Mode Selector enables the driver to tailor the look, sound, and feel of the vehicles to his or her preferences and driving conditions
- Available Brembo front brake package
- New Chevrolet Infotainment systems feature Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection compatibility
- Chevrolet 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot (includes one-month/3GB data trial)
- Standard Keyless Open and Start
- Remote vehicle starter (included with eight-speed automatic transmission)
- Heated and ventilated leather-trimmed seats are standard on 2LT and 3LT
- Convenience and Lighting Package is available on 3LT and includes Memory Package, heated steering wheel, multicolor driver information display, head-up display, Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert, heated outside mirrors with driver-side auto-dimming, body-color mirrors, interior spectrum lighting, illuminated sill plates and aluminum accents on the door trim and shifter cap
- Standard airbags include dual-stage frontal, thorax side-impact and knee airbags for the driver and front passenger. Coupe models also include head curtain side-impact airbags
- Convenience and Lighting Package is available on 2LT and includes Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Forward Collision Alert (coupes) and Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Rear-vision camera
- StabiliTrak electronic stability control system
- Front safety belt pretensioners
Leave a Reply