We all would like a little pixie dust in our homes once in a while, however, sometimes it can be expensive! This is why this Mickey Wreath is super simple and quite inexpensive to make, and you can still have a bit of Disney magic for the holidays!
1 14.24 Inch metal wreath form
2 8 inch metal wreath form
3 50 ft packs for Garland
Garland Christmas Hat
Scissors or clips
All items can be found at the Dollar Tree or Walmart
- Tie one end of the garland onto the large wreath form.
- Wrap garland around the wreath form until the form is no longer showing. (The tighter you’re wrapping the fuller it will look)
- Tie the end of the garland to the wreath form so it does not unwrap.
- Repeat the process with 8-inch form.
- Turn wreath forms face down. The flat back should be facing up.
- Take one 8 inch wreath and one zip tie. Scoot the garland over in the large wreath to expose the form. Slip the zip tie around the middle bar of the form.
- Take an 8-inch wreath and scoot the garland over to expose the wreath form. Using the zip tie on the large wreath wrap it around the 8 inches and cinch.
- Cover the zip tie by scooting the garland back. It will mask the zip tie.
- Repeat with second 8 inch wreath form about 6 inches from the first.
- Take two zip ties and slip them through the hat.
- Choose an ear to attach the hat to and slip the zip ties in between through to the back. Then cinch tight.
- You can use ribbon or unused garland to hang the wreath. Simply slip it around the large section and tie off.
Have fun making this one!