Can we just stop for a moment and talk about how amazing the 2022 Flower And Garden Festival At Epcot was this year? Like, hands down amazing. Like, take your spouse and make it a date night amazing. Like, I’m STILL dreaming about the tastes and flavors and sites that I was a part of amazing.
And the best part? It’s happening from now up until July 4, 2022. While we could have easily spent DAYS there, we decided to make it a fun day date for just the two of us to have a quick, beautiful, and delicious getaway.
If you’re looking for a fun way to have a great day date with your better half, plan a visit to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival – you’re going to love it!
2022 Flower And Garden Festival At Epcot
I’m not kidding when I say that this is one of my favorite times of the year at Epcot. There’s beauty, culture, and delicious food everywhere you look. It’s safe to say that you could spend HOURS on end just eating and eating – and we MAY have done just that.
But if you’re looking for a fun way to have a date – visiting the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot should be at the top of your list.
Walk and look at all the topiaries
I challenge you to find as many as you can! This year, there are a ton and they’re all beautiful! For a few hints, keep your eyes peeled for Goofy at the main entrance, Buzz Lightyear near MISSION: Space, Snow White, and the Seven Dwarfs near the Germany Pavilion – and those are just a few!
Walking and talking with your love while having an “I Spy” at Epcot is a great way to get some alone time and exercise.
Feed your bellies
We all know that food is a huge part of a fun date so neither of you is going to be disappointed! Some of the food choices that you’ll be able to snack on and sample can be found at:
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market located at Germany Pavilion
- Cider House located Near the United Kingdom Pavilion
- The Citrus Blossom located Near Port of Entry
- EPCOT Farmer’s Feast located near the Test Track
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle located near the Test Track
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth located between Imagination! and Refreshment Port
- Fleur de Lys located at the France Pavilion
- Hanami located at the Japan Pavilion
- The Honey Bee-stro located near the Port of Entry
- Jardin de Fiestas locate near the Mexico Pavilion
- La Isla Fresca located between Morocco and France
- Lotus House located near the China Pavilion
- Magnolia Terrace located near the American Adventure Pavilion
- Northern Bloom located near the Canada Pavilion
- Pineapple Promenadelocated near the Port of Entry
- Primavera Kitchen located near the Italy Pavilion
- Tangierine Café located near the Morocco Pavilion
- Trowel & Trellis located near the Disney Traders
and there are a few other locations as well! I told you that there is a ton of food to enjoy and try!
Photo Op Galore
The Flower and Garden Festival is the perfect backdrop for pictures! Check out a couple of the spots that I was able to take pictures of!
Live music for dancing
Don’t forget that there is live music that will be showcased every night of the week with the Garden to Rock concert series! This means that you can hear music and dance the night away with your loved one and have a blast!
For the full list of music options, check here.
What I love about having a date night at Epcot during this time of year is that it’s everything that is fun about dates! Music, food, laughter, happiness, beauty, and best of all – time to enjoy and explore!
If you’re looking for a fun way to plan a date, the 2022 Flower And Garden Festival At Epcot is the best way to do that!
Jennifer H says