This Green Monster Halloween Drink is so much fun for the kids! With just a handful of easy ingredients, they’ll be sipping away in no time at all! Perfect for a fun Halloween treat that can make a fun new family tradition.
Be sure to check out my Magical Glitter Purple Soda for another Halloween drink recipe!
I’m all about making fun drinks for the holidays. The kids think that this spooky monster drink is super fun and also super delicious. In my book, that’s a win. I LOVE having simple Halloween recipes on hand that I can make quickly and easily for the kids to enjoy. Because let’s face it…sometimes I’m busy and don’t have a ton of time to make something that’s time-consuming. It’s recipes like this that still allow us to have a fun Halloween-themed treat!
Ingredients Needed To Make A Green Monster Halloween Drink
- 1 package of green jello and make it as directed by the “jelly jiggler” recipe listed on the box
- 1 cup of ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- Green candies
How To Make a Monster Drink for Halloween
- Make the jello according to the directions on the box.
- Once the jello sets and is ready, scoop out some and put it into the glass. Do this until it reaches the top of the glass then break up the jelly pieces into smaller pieces so that they fit.
- Mix the ice cream and the milk together and then pour it over the top of the jello that is in the glass. Pour slowly so that you can still see the jello.
- Add green candies to the top.
See how fun this drink recipe is? It’s a great way to get everyone geared up and ready for all things Halloween!
Leave a Reply