How the Grinch Stole Christmas! is a great holiday film just in time for the holiday season, Warner Brothers has released the new How the Grinch Stole Christmas!: The Ultimate Edition.
The Grinch thinks that by stealing the Whos Christmas trees and presents, he’ll succeed in stealing their joy. However, when Christmas morning arrives, the Grinch is taken by surprise when he notices the Whos greet the day joyously singing Christmas carols regardless of the fact that their village has been completely stripped of holiday gifts, decorations and treats. The cheerful attitude of the Whos prompts the Grinch to ponder the true meaning of Christmas and he slowly comes to realize the spirit of the season is not generated by material possessions. Will the Grinch have a change of heart and consider returning the Whos’ Christmas gifts
Inspired by the movie I made these quick and easy Christmas bites! They are great for parties or birthdays!
- Parchment Paper
- Pretzel Squares
- Brown Candy Melts
- Light Green Candy Melts
- Either Red Candy Melts or Heart Sprinkles
- Lay a piece of parchment paper out on your counter.
- On a plate, lay out square pretzels.
- Top each one with a brown candy melt.
- Place the plate into the microwave. You want the candy melt to melt enough to stick to the pretzel, but not enough to melt all over the place. I started at 15 seconds and did intervals until it was coated.
- Remove from the microwave and place each one onto the parchment paper.
- If you are using red candy melts (like I did) instead of heart sprinkles, melt the red candy melts according to package instructions.
- Transfer the melted red candy melts to a Ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner.
- On the parchment paper, pipe small hearts. Allow to set. If you are using sprinkles, omit steps 6-8.
- Melt in a bowl the bright green candy melts according to the package instructions.
PIN FOR LATER: