This recipe is sponsored by Mueller’s Pasta however all recipe creations are my own.
1 box of Mueller’s® Spaghetti
4 cups of water
1 cup of Alfredo Sauce
1 cup Tomato sauce
1 pound of Chicken Tenderloins
1 Block of Mozzarella cheese
2 pounds of yellow squash
⅓ cup of milk
1 cup of Italian bread crumbs
1 cup of Olive oil for frying
1 tablespoon italian seasoning
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 30 mins
- Boil 4 cups of water, add in a pinch of oil and salt for taste.
- Once the water is boiling place in your Mueller’s® Spaghetti and cook for 15 mins.
- Set your oven to 385 degrees and on an oven sheet spread some olive oil, season your chicken to taste with some Italian seasoning. And cook your chicken in the oven for 25 mins.
- In a bowl mix 2 eggs with a pinch of italian seasoning add in ⅓ cup of milk, on a separate plate spread out your bread crumbs.
- Cut your squash Vertically and then put them in the egg wash and then cover them with bread crumbs.
- Heat up a cup of olive oil in a pan to fry your squash. Fry the squash on medium high heat.
- Cut up your mozzarella cheese in halves, make sure you have a total of 10 halves of cheese.
- Place the mozzarella cheese on top of the squash and then place your cooked chicken on top. Add another half of mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken.
- Finish melting your squash, chicken and cheese for 5 minutes.
- In a small pot add your 1 cup of alfredo sauce and red sauce and blend together to warm up for 5 mins.
- Strain your spaghetti, plate it then place the sauce on top of the spaghetti add on top your chick and squash and finfish with a little decor of basil with tomato.