This recipe is sponsored by Mueller’s Pasta. All recipes are my own
Mueller’s Veggie Fall Pasta Salad
4 cups of water
1 bag of Mueller’s® Garlic & Chive Penne Rigate
½ cup of baby tomatoes
½ of purple onions
1 cup Butternut Squash
1 cup Spinach
1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
Dressing for Pasta Salad
1 packet of dry garlic dressing
¼ cup of olive oil
⅓ cup of vinegar
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- In a pot boil 4 cups of water, add some oil and a pinch of salt to the water.
- Once the water is boiling place the Mueller’s® Garlic & Chive Penne Rigate in and boil for 15 mins.
- Cook your butternut squash on high in the microwave for 4 minutes, add seasoning and some oil for taste.
- Sautee your spinach in some oil and add a pinch of italian seasoning for taste, sautee for no longer than 3 minutes.
- Chop up the rest of your veggies, cut your baby tomatoes in half, and cut your butternut squash in squares, onions can be cut to preference
- In a small bowl mix in your vinegar, olive oil, and dry salad seasoning together.
- Strain your penne and let it cool then mix in your veggies and add your dressing and mix together.
- You can refrigerate and serve or serve it while warm.