I was invited by Disney to cover this event, however, all opinions are my own.
Disney Villains After Hours is kicking off early this 2020! Last year Villains After Hours happened during the Summer, and many folks complained it was too hot to dress up!
So this year by popular demand Disney decided to bring back this wicked event which kicked off February 7th. We were able to attend opening night and it is still one of our favorite after-hours hands down.
A couple of things have changed since last year, good changes so nothing to worry about but here are a few new things you can expect!
Villains’ Cursed Caravan will join Maleficent—the fire-breathing dragon—as she slinks her way through the park twice nightly. Be on the lookout for Ursula, Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more as part of this wicked procession.
Check our video of the Cursed Caravan!
- Painting the Roses Red (available at Cheshire Café), a cheesecake mousse with raspberry gelée, red cocoa butter and buttercream leaves
- Body Language (available at Storybook Treats), a cookies-and-cream mousse with chocolate cake, glaçage and meringue tentacles garnished with a chocolate shell
- Five Dozen Eggs Slush (available at Gaston’s Tavern), a frozen custard with brown sugar, topped with whipped cream and garnished with a cinnamon stick
There are some really cute merchandise options this year!
What is included?
- Edgy entertainment featuring favorite villains
- Three hours of access to over 20 popular Magic Kingdom attractions and experiences with low wait times and thrilling villain-inspired surprises at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain—all after the park closes
- Ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select bottled beverages—all included with your event admission, available at cards stationed throughout the park
- Event-themed, limited merchandise plus a curated collection of Villains must-haves will be available for purchase
- Sinfully delicious villain-themed food and beverage offerings available for purchase
Villain After Hour Dates
Disney Villains After Hours takes place from 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM on the following dates:
- Friday, February 7, 2020
- Friday, February 21, 2020
- Friday, March 6, 2020
Disney Villains After Hours takes place from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM on the following dates:
- Friday, February 14, 2020
- Friday, February 28, 2020
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Friday, March 27, 2020
- Friday, April 3, 2020
- Friday, April 10, 2020
- Friday, April 17, 2020
- Friday, April 24, 2020
- Friday, May 1, 2020
- Friday, May 8, 2020
- Thursday, May 14, 2020
- Friday, May 22, 2020
- Friday, May 29, 2020
- Friday, June 5, 2020
- Friday, June 12, 2020
- Friday, June 19, 2020
- Friday, June 26, 2020
- Monday, June 29, 2020
- Monday, July 6, 2020
- Friday, July 10, 2020
Book A Character Couture
Need a Villainous look to look like your favorite Disney Villain? You can now get character couture before you head out to the park.
- The Salon at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Salon by the Springs at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- La Vida Salon at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Ship Shape Salon at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
- In-room services are offered for an additional fee at participating Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
To make a reservation or for information regarding Character Couture package pricing, please call (407) WDW-GLAM or (407) 939-4526. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. This experience is designed for Guests of all ages. Guests younger than 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times—during service treatment times and in lounge areas. Please speak to a Cast Member if you have any questions.
PIN FOR LATER
Leave a Reply