These Mummy Corn Dogs are the perfect spooky treat! The kids will have a blast eating and helping to make this fun Halloween recipe. These would be perfect to make before trick or treating or to have the kids jump in and help out in the kitchen!
Make sure to check out my Mummy Cake Pops for even more mummy treat fun!
Mummy Corn Dogs
When you’re needing a fast and festive recipe for Halloween dinner ideas, these air fryer mummy corn dogs are going to be a hit! They’re literally ready to enjoy in less than 10 minutes of time and the kids are going to LOVE having them as their dinner!
They’re not really spooky but more fun! You might as well make a double batch because these are going to go quickly and be enjoyed by all!
Ingredients needed to make mummy corndogs in the air fryer
- 8 corn dogs
- 1 puff pastry roll
- package of edible googly eyes
How to make air fryer corn dogs
You’re not going to believe how simple and easy this Halloween recipe is! Not only is it loaded down with that corn dog taste that we all love but it takes less than 20 minutes to cook, too!
- Start by taking the corn dogs out of the package.
- Place them in the air fryer for 8 minutes.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough and put it around the corn dogs, making it look like a mummy.
- Once done, put back in the air fryer for 6 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Use a bit of mustard to add drops on the corndogs and then stick on the eyes!
See how simple and cute this recipe is? Everyone is going to love them and it’s one of the easiest ways to get something in their tummy that isn’t sweets or sugar!