The “Rise Of Skywalker” is now on Digital and blu ray and for the release, we created this milkshake for you to enjoy movie night at home!
There are also a lot of bonus features that you can see!
- The Skywalker Legacy – The story lives forever in this feature-length documentary that charts the making of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Pasaana Pursuit: Creating the Speeder Chase – Dive into the making of the movie’s epic landspeeder chase and discover how this spectacular sequence was brought to the screen.
- Aliens in the Desert – See what it took to create the Pasaana desert scenes, from the sheer scale and complexity of the shoot to its colorful details.
- D-O: Key to the Past – Explore the ship that connects Rey to the mystery of her missing parents and get to know the galaxy’s newest, irresistible droid.
- Warwick & Son – Warwick Davis, who played Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, dons the Ewok costume once more; this time joined by his son Harrison.
- Cast of Creatures – The team behind the film’s memorable creatures reveal the puppetry, makeup, prosthetics and digital magic that bring them to life!
- The Maestro’s Finale – Composer John Williams reflects on his body of work for the Star Wars saga and shares insights on scoring Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
10 minPrep Time
1 hrCook Time
1 hr, 10 Total Time
- 5 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup milk
- chocolate syrup, to garnish glass
- whipped cream
- 5 Oreos garnish, crumbled
- Chocolate shavings garnish
- Gold chocolate cake candies garnish
- Combine the ingredients: Oreo cookies, caramel sauce, ice cream and milk in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup down the sides of the glasses.
- Pour the shake mix into the glasses.
- Garnish with the crumbles Oreos first.
- Then top with whip cream, chocolate shavings and gold candy chocolate.