A new way to make quick and easy Stuffed Mushrooms! This recipe is great for finger foods, or even tailgating parties.
How To Make Stuffed Mushrooms
Making delicious stuff mushrooms shouldn’t be hard. Follow this easy recipe to get the best quick appetizers that everyone will love.
- 8 oz of Chive Cream Cheese
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- ¾ cup parm cheese
- ⅛ cup minced shallots
- 1 large package of baby bella mushrooms (1.5-2.5lbs)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 (for bacon and mushrooms).
- Place bacon on a baking sheet and bake for roughly 15-20 minutes or until done.
- While bacon is cooking, prepare the mushrooms by removing the stems and removing gills from the mushroom.
- Once bacon is ready, remove the bacon and place on a paper towel to soak up excess grease. Chop when cooled.
- Next, mince the shallots and rosemary.
- Add cream cheese, rosemary, shallots, ½ cup of parmesan, salt and pepper to your mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly
- Use a spoon and scoop out a dollop of cheese mix and add to inside of the mushroom.
- Top with remaining parmesan and place in the oven for 10-20 mins.
- Once cheese is brown on top, remove the mushrooms and add garnish if desired.
- Serve and Enjoy
PIN FOR LATER: